Sunday, February 7, 2016

FEB 6 2016 Leaving tomorrow

FEB 6 2016

The time has come.
Tomorrow I leave.
Like actually start the last leg of my journey to the newer me. It seems so unreal, as I have waited for so long, so loooong. Its kind of emotional thinking of how long I have waited and in a few days I will have a massive change in my life.

I dreaded this point of the journey, the no eating, the mood swings, the feeling that come along with this, however I am doing just fine. I have followed the eating plan, and stayed focused on what I needed to do to get to this place.

I am so excited and so nervous all at the same time.
It have been a rough week, not gonna lie. It has been extremely challenging but the time is here, and I can not wait to meet Dr. Z!

*Please note I would normally write a lot more, but mentally I'm exhausted and physically I am so low on food that my body aches. This too will pass.

Stay Tuned
Body Under Construction~ Nat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment