Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Feb 9 2016 San Diego

Feb 9 2016 San Diego


Today was brilliant.
I am so glad we decided to come for a few days R&R first.
I am finding it really keeps my mind distracted and also doesn't make me feel as hungry as it is so warm here, you just wanna drink water anyways.

1/2 hour of walking - check....done x lots today.
Protein shake for breaky, protein for lunch and I just ordered some chicken.
TOMORROW, I start Liquids. Clear broths, water, and I am ready.

Today we got up and headed down town to go Whale Watching, and saw Grey whales and tons on Dolphins. It was amazing, and we loved every minute of it. I will post photos when I get home.


Then we headed to the Safari, where we walked for hours. It too was a lot of fun, but so many hills, and I really noticed how tired I was. I drank a lot of liquid today but wasn't even hungry...liking that

We got home (hotel), and had a swim (more exercise), and now winding down for the night before we get up and do it all over again tomorrow.

*Cant wait to step on scale and see how much more I have lost.

Stay Tuned
Nat ~Body under Construction

No comments:

Post a Comment